It is important to have a comfort level with the firm that you entrust to perform business valuation services. A reputable firm should provide a high level of attention, professionalism, service and expertise to your assignment.
Once you determine that you are best served by obtaining a professionally prepared business valuation, the next question is – How do I select a firm that will best represent my interests and achieve my objectives? The following are factors that distinguish Sun Business Valuations, LLC:
- Experience. Sun Business Valuations has been servicing the valuation community for over 15 years. We have performed thousands of business valuations in a wide array of industries, tailored to the specific valuation purpose.
- Prompt Turn-around Time. Valuations are required or sought for a specific purpose, wherein timely results are typically an important factor. Sun dedicates the resources to provide a completed valuation within 10 to 15 business days of receipt of the requisite information.
- Reasonable Fee Structure. Business valuation fees vary, depending on the nature and scope of the assignment. Sun provides the appropriate level of cost effective valuation. We will provide a consultation at no charge to understand the unique nature of your engagement and provide you with a competitive fee quote.
- Comprehensive and Understandable Report. Our analysis of realistic value is comprehensive, yet easy to understand. The format explains the methodologies, reasoning, assumptions and justification of our valuation conclusions in a straight forward, easy to follow format. This enables the report to be utilized effectively for the intended purpose and thereby maximize its benefit.
- Accreditation and Certifications. Sun Business Valuations, LLC is fully accredited through the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and is a long-time member of the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA).
- Review of the Report. Meetings and conferences are scheduled with the business owners and/or associated professionals to review the valuation report. These detailed post-valuation reviews facilitate complete understanding of the report to assure that the purpose for requiring a business valuation has been addressed.
- Customized Business Valuation. Unlike many firms that tend to take a templated, “cookie cutter” approach, Sun customizes each valuation to specifically address its purpose and to account for the unique aspects of each company and industry. All relevant valuation approaches and methodologies are considered when choosing those most appropriate.
- Client References. We appreciate that obtaining a business valuation is a serious matter with important implications to the lives of our clients. We encourage you to speak to former clients to validate our capabilities and their experiences with Sun.
- Expert Witness & Litigation Support. Sun Business Valuations professionals can provide expert witness testimony in court cases supporting our business valuation reports. We can also critique opposing valuation reports.
- Affiliation with Sun Mergers & Acquisitions, LLC. Sun Business Valuations, LLC is affiliated with Sun Mergers & Acquisitions, LLC, which specializes in the sale and merger of privately held small and mid-market companies. This business sale and acquisition experience provides Sun’s business valuation division with added credibility, unique insight into current market conditions, transactional “market value” and up-to-date comparable industry transactions.